ABOUT REFRACTIVE SURGERY
LASER, which is the most commonly used method around the world for refractive surgeries, is also used for the treatment of myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism. Customized intraocular lens replacement surgeries are performed for people who are not suitable for laser surgery. You can get rid of your glasses thanks to these surgeries.
Who Can Have Laser Surgery? ;
- Those who are over 18 and use glasses or contact lenses,
- Those whose diopters have not changed more than 0.50 diopters during the last 1 year,
- Those who have myopia up to -10 diopters,
- Those who have astigmatism up to -6 diopters and hyperopia up to +4 diopters,
- Those who have a sufficient cornea tissue thickness,
- Those who do not suffer from systemic diseases such as diabetes or rheumatism,
- Those who do not suffer from any other eye diseases (cone-like bulging of cornea, eye pressure etc.),
- And those whose eye structure is found to be suitable for surgery based on the pre-operative examinations and procedures to be done can be treated with laser.
Fill the form below in order to start your process with Meditravelturk Heath-Care Tourism, Turkey
Tell us what you are looking for
We’ll assist you with finding a clinic to suit your budget and needs. We’ve helped thousands of patients to receive affordable, high-quality medical care abroad.
- Get your questions answered
- Compare the best value offers
- Get priority admission at hospitals